Rhassoul cray has a powerful negative change and acts as a detoxifying agent. Toxins which lay under the skin's surface have a positive change - the cray draws then through the skin inside the clay particle. This is why Rhassoul is so helpful with skin conditions. Cray is particularly effective at absorbing excess sebum - retaining the health of hair follicle and helping reduce hair loss and works well on skins troubled with acne.
Rhassoul is known for its 'swelling' ability. Rhassoul cray is composed of 100% minerals and trace-elements. The skin will absorb some of these, resulting in an improved skin structure and feel.
Rhassoul is suitable for all skin types as well as very sensitive and eczema/psoriasis prone skin.
In general Rhassoul:
- Reduces dryness
- Reduced flakiness
- Improves skin clarity
- Improves skin texture
- Improves skin elasticity / firmness
- Removes dead skin layers, resulting in a general smoothing of the surface skin
- Removes surface oil from deep inside the pores, significantly reducing acne and spots
- Fades scars and closes open pores
- Thoroughly cleans scalp, leaving it healthy, tingling fresh and flake free
- Leaves hair soft, silky and less susceptible to splitting
Rhassoul cray can come in a fine powder or in small clumps, mine was in clump form.
- Rhassoul cray - about 7 pieces
- 7 teaspoons of hot water- keep adding until the pieces have absorbed the water and your able to mix into a paste.
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil (optional)
- 5 drops of tea tree oil
Once applied to your face leave for 15-20mins until it drys, it will start to become tight on the skin, wash off with warm water. My face felt very soft afterwards and didn't feel striped. I really recommend this if your looking for something that is natural to use on you skin. I'm yet to use it on my hair but will report back when I have.