|Banana bread ready for the oven|
4 mashed bananas - about 580g
4 free range, organic eggs
4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
140g almond butter
75g coconut flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of Himalayan crystal salt
Banana leaf for lining your loaf tin ( or parchment paper)
1. Whack your oven on to preheat at 160 degrees.
2. Mix together the bananas, eggs, coconut oil and almond butter.
3. Once it's well blended add in the coconut flour, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and salt; mix to create a smooth batter.
4. Line your loaf tin with your banana leaf so that it overlaps the top.
5. Pour the batter into the tin.
6. Pop in the oven for about 35-45 minutes. Check it from 35mins onwards - use a toothpick coming out clean test to see when it's ready.
7. Take it out of the oven and lift out using leaf to cool.
8. Slice it up and enjoy!
Why not spread some organic peanut butter on top or just have it on its own.