These muffins can be made gluten free by using gluten free oats.
1 cup organic wholegrain spelt flour or Oat flour
1/2 cup oats
1 tsp baking power
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup organic virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
1tbsp Chia seed mixed with 3 tbsps of water - Chia Egg ( mix and let sit for 5mins)
1/2 cup of almond milk
1 apple, seeded and cut into small cubes
1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Combine the wet ingredients and apple in a medium bowl.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well, making sure there are no lumps. Stir in the raisins.
5. Distribute the mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups. I used silicon muffin cases if using paper make sure they are unbleached and if using muffin tins grease the tin with coconut oil.
6. Bake for 20 mins
7. Remove the pan from the oven and let it sit for a few minutes, the remove the muffins and cool them on a cooling rack or tray.