SuperFood Cake Heaven
1 cup raspberries (fresh)
1 tablespoon organic chia seeds (I used selva organic brand)
8 tsps acai powder
2 tsp lucuma powder (I used selva organic brand)
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celsius.
- In a bowl mix together your dry ingredients, making sure it is really blended together.
- Add the tea, vanilla, coconut oil, and vinegar, and again, mix together so that it's really blended together. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Pour into a cake tin.
- Place in oven and bake for about 30 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean. Cool on a rack completely (2 hours).
- Add raspberries, Chia, Acia & Lucuma powder for a little sweetness into a blender add a 2 tbsps of water gradually more if need until you have a thick jam consistency.
- When cake is cooled spread the jam then sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
A big thank you to the guys at Selva Organics for supplying me with samples of their premium superfoods to try. I absolutely adore superfoods and incorporate them into my diet daily - boosting energy, vitamins and wellbeing by adding them to smoothies, juices, food etc.
Are you a lover of superfoods? Do you have a favourite?