Matcha can be used in so many different ways from your traditional cuppa tea, to baking and beauty regimes.
- Contains natural cafferine & L-Theanine
- Cafferine improves cognition & concentration
- While L-Theanine keeps you calm, relaxed & alert
- Raises Metabolisn & helps to burn fat faster
- More antioxidants than any other tea.
Makes 1 serving
1 cup almond milk or any non dairy milk of your choosing
4 tablespoons chia seeds
1 tablespoons agave nectar or any sweetener of your choosing
1/2 teaspoon Matcha I used Vivid Matcha Organic Green Tea (which retails £20 - 30g)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix together milk, sweetener, vanilla, matcha and salt in a blender until smooth.
In a bowl or jar pour chia seeds then the matcha milk mixture over the chia seeds. Stir and refrigerate overnight for best results.
In the morning stir well before serving, add your favourite fruits or other toppings of your choosing.
Blueberries & Raspberries work really well.