11/2 cups cashew nuts (organic if possible)
10-12 medjool dates
2 tbsps organic cacao powder
1 tbsp organic milled flaxseed
2 tbsp organic extra virgin coconut oil - melted
1 tsp organic vanilla extract
1/2tsp ground cinnamon
Chia or desiccated coconut for rolling
- Soak cashew nuts for 3 hrs, rinse and place in the food processor.
- Soak dates in hot water for 15mins, remove from water and add to food processor.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and blend together.
- Roll mixture into bite size balls.
- Roll your balls in chia or desiccated coconut.
- Place in a container and chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes before serving.
** If you not a fan of cashews try using nuts of your choosing**