For the Health Conscious DadFathers Day falls on June 18th in the UK and its a day to honour our dads. I don't know about you but I always struggle when it comes to buying for my dad because he is so hard to buy for so always end up just getting him a card - boring I know, but he always appreciates it and its always coupled with a hug & kiss and those are priceless right....
I will also be offering one lucky reader a chance a win some goodies. So whether your dad is into sports, getting sweaty down the gym or a foodie... Here is my list featuring some amazing products.
1. PHD Nutrition Stainless Steel Shaker from Discount Supplements - £7.99
Limited edition, 750ml capacity with a flip top lid. For your pre/post-workout protein.
2. Optimum Nutrition 100 percent Gold Standard Whey Powder from Discount Supplements - £25.21
24g of protein - Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% The world's best-selling whey protein.
3. Optimum Nutrition Opti Men Supplements from Discount Supplements - 15.99
A multi vitamin and mineral supplement created especially for men. It contains an amino acid blend, a digestive enzyme blend and a blend with 25 vitamins and minerals.
4. Ultra-Distance Cycling: An Expert Guide to Endurance Cycling - £18.99
The go-to bible for those wanting to become an ultra-distance athlete. The book talks about the journey author, Dominic Irvine, went through to go from novice cyclist to record-breaking ultra distance cyclist.
5. Body Crew Neck T-Shirt by Boody - £29.95
The ultimate T shirt for men, made from 100% organic bamboo, it's super soft, has UVA protection, it's odour resistant, antibacterial and moisture wicking, so it keeps you cool and dry. Also available in white.
6. Reversible Hat Chic Black (Microfibre Hat) by Buffwear - £22.75
A reversible hat made from two layers of seamless microfibre tubular with minimum seams. Ideal for outdoor activities like boulder, climbing, trekking, hiking or tail running when you need a base layer to protect you from cold. Buffwear have some great items on their website that would be perfect as a gift for fathers day.
7. Bulletproof Coffee - from £9.95
The ultimate cup to energise you, whilst helping you to burn fat faster! Loved by celebrity Dad - David Beckham!
8. Kalamata Premium Olive Oil - by Kalamata Premium price for 500ml Individual bottle £25 or in a presentation box £40
Does your dad have a love of all things food, then this stunning wine-style bottle design lends itself to being on display and would sit well in any discerning food lover's kitchen.
9. Ojamin Tonic Herb & Fruit Tonic by Ojamin - one month supply £29.99
Ojamin is formatted to help alleviate diabetes symptoms, it is a sugar-free, natural, vegan wellness tonic, which is packed full of vitamins and nutrients, all from sustainably sourced herbs and fruits. Contains vitamins A,D and E which all help improve your immune system, weight management and recovery for exercise. It taste amazing too.
10. The S+ Non-Contact Sleep Monitor by Resmed - £129.95
The S+ is the worlds first non-contact, fully comprehensive sleep tracking system, which features patent-protected SleepSensor technology. It makes it possible to track, analyse and improve sleep at home without a wristband, electrodes or mattress strips.
To be in with a chance of winning the following Gym Bundle courtesy of Discount Supplements all you have to do is enter via rafflecopter.
WINNER: ROVI - CONGRATULATIONS!!